Tuesday 21 February 2012

LIFE IN CAMP. ADANNAYA!



CHARLESTOL
Hey, sorry i've been away for so long, went to serve the feds, NYSC matter. E no easy sha but i try. I'm settled now and will always be updating you on the happenings in naijeezy.... Saw some babes on camp sha, still searching for one of em i fell for, her name- ADANNA. Been searching for her surname but nothing came fort.The story is that i met her in ONDO State NYSC camp where She was contesting alongside others for a Miss NYSC Platoon Competition.  Though she stepped down from the competition barely before it began, but we all new the replacement wasn't close to the beauty of her feet. I approached her three times, she declined giving me her mobile contact saying "Its a Small Camp, we'll always see". afterwards, i got tired and ended the chase but every time i see her face, the sting that comes along was harsh against all ugly trends within. That feeling motivated me to continue the chase, but a dude occupied my it, even before i perceived the concept. Though the public saw love in their relationship, i saw lust. Even at this, i still wanted to push on but one fing stopped me, her boyfriend's profile. how i got to read it? read on.... We both were the male contestants in the camp for Mr macho! You heard right, MR MACHO! Before contesting, we fill out forms stating our data and hobbies, checked his hobbies and they read : "i love jugging, weight lifting, boxing and tai-kwando". uhn? when i saw this, nothing else mattered to me but saving the small fine artillery of a face gotten from God.
ADANNAYA

After the camp, we received our postage letters and i was posted to the capital city of the state. expecting to continue my chase there, i found out that ADANNA had redeployed to Lagos. OK,  she get bb, atleast if i had her pin, io fit add her to my list and we get to know each other from there. So i began the search for Adanna's black berry messenger's Pin, no body won give me cause they needed to sought her consent first. One ugly day, i received an invitation into a group chat titled "ONDO STATE CORPERS REUNION", i accepted n flowed with the gist. On the member list, i came across one very fine chick, a name on the DP was "DANNIE". Added her, she accepted and we were on the acquaintance chat, on the verge of the chat, my bro heaves dropped and picked up my phone to continue the chat with her. After a while, i discovered she had deleted me off her list, asked my bro what happened and the dude responded saying "i ask her whether she go like to go out with me, naim she keep quiet, then later, she delete me commot". I shrugged my shoulder, straighten up cause i felt twas the normal "come and go friends". Three days later, i went back to that ondo corpers group chat and was scrolling through the member's list, My God, Come SEE wettin my eyes behold, ADDANA's picture was on DANIE's DP. My head blew open, i confirmed from one of my friends who had her on her(the friend's) list. She said ADANNA's blackberry name is DANNIE. Went and tried adding her back, she kept declining all my request. What do i do folks? IF YOU KNOW HER, PLEASE tell her I wasn't the one that chyked her..., CHARLESTOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment